Gencon is right around the corner
Wow what a year for GenCon! Tickets all but sold out, They Might Be Giants playing an arena show to a convention full of my fellow beautiful nerds - this is going to be quite a show!
Where we stand on the Green Dingo front -
- All supplies for classes are in (weeks ahead of schedule, we are on it this year!)
- Fiber batts are made up for drop spindle classes
- Drop Spindles are mostly made up - Chad will have to crank out just a few more but we are in great shape.
- Kits will be put together this week - thats awesome as normally we are doing this the day before the con!
As far as classes go:
- Precon sales have been great, and all classes have plenty of attendees registered, so yay!
- There are seats available for all my classes. Dragonscale and Elven kumihimo, as well as both PMC classes, are just about but not quite sold out.
- Running two sections of Drop Spindle this year, both have plenty of room left for neophyte spinners.
- Kumihimo beaded necklace, my longest-running workshop, has several seats available.